Readiness is the focal point of all of our efforts. Our focus encompasses two readiness time horizons:
Current Readiness (Force Management Focus)
- Setting the conditions (primarily through policy, programming, and advocacy) to support and sustain our deployed and next to-deploy Marines and Sailors.
- Advocating for logistics solutions (across “people, process and technology” domains) to increase and sustain readiness across the force.
- Advocating for logistics solutions to increase and sustain OPLAN and War Reserve readiness.
Future Readiness (Force Development Focus)
- Producing high-quality logisticians with the requisite skills that our ready force demands, and ensuring that they are provided to the fleet in the correct density and locations.
- Advocating for logistics concepts and capabilities that increase the MAGTF’s readiness for 21st century warfighting.
- Enhancing MAGTF and Naval Logistics Integration, as well as logistics integration with the broader Joint Force, to achieve greater interoperability and combat effectiveness.