The C2 TECOE serves as the central Marine Corps agency for C2 training and education issues within the Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities (DOTMLPF) process in order to harmonize the art and science of Marine Air-Ground Task Force (MAGTF) C2 training and education requirements from the individual Marine through all levels of MAGTF commanders and their staffs, and training organizations located throughout the Marine Corps. In accordance with MCO 3500.11F, MAGTF Training Program, The C2 TECOE provides the Marine Corps Operating Forces a continuum of standards based command and control systems training to include individual C2 systems operator training; warfighting functional integration training, and initial Battle Staff Training (BST).
The scope of this effort entails providing the following services to the Government:
C2 systems and COC technical and instructional services to include initial home station Battle Staff Training (BST) employing Marine Corps fielded C2 system Programs of Record (POR).
- C2 Systems Program of Instruction (POI) Course Chief services.
- C2 TECOE Curriculum development and maintenance services.
- C2 Systems and computer network engineering services.
- C2 Analysts services.
- Training program management to facilitate support of the C2 TECOE’s MCO 3500.11F MAGTF Training Program (MAGTF TP) standardized, C2 Training and Readies (C2 (T&R) based training requirements.
- MISTC Security, Training Schedule Coordination, and Curriculum Administration services
In accordance with the C2 TECOE Training and Exercise Employment Plan Standard Operating Procedures (short title: C2 TECOE TEEP SOP) contained in Attachment 2, the following organizational and Operating Force (OpFor) C2 systems training support priorities guide the TEEP development and scheduling process:
- C2 TECOE Curriculum and Organizational Support Events
- Course Content Review Boards (CCRB)
- Master Lesson File (MLF) Reviews
- Learning Analysis (LA)
- Annual C2 TECOE Branch and MISTC Site Director’s Meeting o BST Development Working Groups
- MCO 3500.11F MAGTF Training Program (TP) related support to the Operating Forces/Reserves
- MEU, Special MAGTF (SPMAGTF), SP MAGTF Crisis Response (SPMAGTF CR), COCOM drive exercise support
- MOS 8711 C2 Systems Operations Training
- Other Operating Force and Reserve C2 Systems Training
- Supporting Establishment and Formal Schools
Currently the program is in the Request For Proposal (RFP) phase of competing a 7 year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) service support contract. The Proposals are due submission by 08 JAN 2018. The award for services is expected to be made prior to the end of 2d Quarter FY18 with the first Task Order (TO) to run 31 MAR to 31 DEC 2018.
Procurement Profile: FY 2018 - QTY N/A FY 2019 - QTY N/A
Core Solutions, Inc., Stafford, VA.